Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Back At It

Well I got back to ATS Monday afternoon after almost a week at home. It was good to see family and friends again. It was especially good to worship with my home church family at CUMC Thursday, Friday, and Sunday. All of the services were wonderful and I was so glad to be home and be a part of each of them.

Now it is back to school and classes. I can't believe that there are only about 6 weeks left in the semester. This semester and this year have flown by so fast. I am still loving all of my classes and so far am doing well in all of them too. (Really Greek is the only class I have a grade in right now, but it's an 'A')Chapel as always is still fabulous. We had a great service yesterday praising our Risen Lord!

I have decided to stay at ATS for the summer, I am still looking at taking a class but we will have to see. I am going to be home quite a bit this summer for church/ordination related things. I'll be home June 11-16 to preach and meet with my DCOM, July 9-25 for MAC-D and my Birthday, which will probably be the day I drive back, we'll see, and then I'll be home in August for licensing school (another ordination process). I am going to try and work this summer whether or not I take a class. I can't wait. I am also going to go fishing with my Greek professor some time this summer too, but I must get my pole when I go home in June first. Well that's all for now, I must get back to reading.

God Bless,
Erica <><

No comments:

Post a Comment